The latest version is bdval_latest and requires Sun Java 1.6+.
- bdval_latest.zip – Complete binary distribution with tutorial
- bdval_latest-src.zip – Source distribution (for developers, can be combined with data and deps zip files below)
- bdval_latest-data.zip – Additional BDVal scripts
- bdval_latest-deps.zip – External libraries required for compilation
- bdval_latest-apidoc.zip – API documentation (for developers)
- bdval_latest-api.jar – API (for reuse in other projects)
- Previous Releases – Past releases for reference purposes
Follow BDVal development
- View the latest Change Log.
- Mantis Bug Tracker.
- Browse our SVN repository.
- Check it out using subversion:
svn co https://pbtech-vc.med.cornell.edu/public/svn/icb/trunk/bdval
(NOTE: Use username “guest” and your email address at the login prompt if you do not have an account with the ICB.)
BDVal mailing list
- Search the BDVal mailing list.
- To post to this list, send your email to email@example.com.
- To join or subscribe to the BDVal mailing list, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following text in the body of the message:
subscribe bdval-users [your full name here]
- So for example, if Mr. John Smith wanted to subscribe to the BDVal mailing list, his message would read:
subscribe bdval-users John Smith
- To unsubscribe from the BDVal mailing list, send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following text in the body of the message: