The latest version is bdval_latest and requires Sun Java 1.6+.
Complete binary distribution with tutorial
Follow BDVal development
- Browse the GitHub repository.
- Follow these steps to contribute to the project:
- 1. Fork the project on GitHub. This step will enable you to send us pull requests with your contributions:
- 2. Clone your fork (replace <your-github-id> as needed to point to the fork).
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:<your-github-id>/bdval.git
- 3. Commit changes to your repository.
- 4. Initiate a pull-request. We will review your changes before we incorporate them into the main repository.
BDVal user forum
- Search the BDVal user forum.
- The forum is a Google Group. You may subscribe to the group and opt in to receive digests.