1.0 EAP Build 12 – Dec 5 – 2013.
- NYoSh language: improved management and control of the execution sandbox for pipelines of commands.
- Update GobyWeb sample plugins to exploit some advanced features offered by NYoSh and GobyWeb languages.
1.0 EAP Build 11 – Nov 22 – 2013.
- NYoSh language: add new rules to check the consistency of the command list in ExecuteCommand.
- NYoSh language: implement ScopeProvider interface in the EntryPoint concept. The implementation makes visible local variables declared in the entry point to ConceptFunction extensions.
- NYoSh language: rename concept PutResultInVariable to OutputFirstLineInVariable.
- NYoSh language: add detailed description to available Commands.
- NYoSh and GobyWeb languages: remove propagation of some intentions needed only at script level
- NYoSh language: several fixings related to the execution of pipelines of commands.
1.0 EAP Build 10 – Nov 1 – 2013.
- NYoSh language renamed to org.campagnelab.NYoSh.
- Automatic software update notifications and manual check for updates menu added. When a new NYoSh release is available, options for updating a previous release are presented to the user.
1.0 EAP Build 9 – Oct 18 – 2013.
- Pathpatterns language: enhanced matching algorithm that allows to filter from multiple directories within the same expression.
- Environment/NYoSh languages: environment variables that refer other variables are resolved at runtime.
- GobyWeb language: fixed a problem that was preventing the correct generation of the script (run_model.sh) used to access to the plugin’s endpoints.
1.0 EAP Build 8 – Oct 13 – 2013.
- GobyWeb language: abstraction over the GobyWeb Plugin Script I/O Schema: commands and expressions to access the input and output slots of a plugin.
- PLUGIN_VERSION variable available in the environment-aware editor.
- Local Functions in NYoSh language. Such functions can be attached to a Script to collect code shared among entry points.
- $? expression in NyoSh language to retrieve the exit status code of the last execute command.
1.0 EAP Build 7 – Sept 30 – 2013.
- Improved syntax for MapFile environment sources: a gstring instance is used in the path token adding the possibility to load a file based on variables loaded in other sources.
- Variables loaded from environment sources can be collectively exposed to the subsequent execute commands by editing a property in the inspector. This represents an improved mirror of what the “source” command does in BASH.
- Added support for AlignmentAnalysis GobyWeb plugins.
1.0 EAP Build 6 – Sept 20 – 2013.
We are still adding new features:
- Improved ability to display errors. When configuring a plugin tree location NYoSh now display any errors that were encountered when loading the various plugins found in this location. The previous version used to fail silently. This feature adds more transparency to the plugin tree parsing process.
- Added support for Tasks GobyWeb plugins.
- Added samples to the distribution. After installing NYoSh and creating a new project, you can find the samples under Modules Pool->Solutions->org.campagnelab.gobyweb. If you would like to modify a sample, create a new model under the project solution, then copy independent concept nodes from the samples to your solution. You can edit the copy.